BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Kourtney B.
APPALACHIa, VA
Left me feeling a little dried out and had a need for more. The smell is wonderful. It doesn't leave me greasy but I feel I always have to apply another coat
Sush A.
Bronx, NY
It is a great product to use. It moisturizes your skin and leaves you feeling refreshed. I recommend this product to everyone as it is an excellent product.
Fatima Q.
Great for moisturizing and has no scent, sometimes will even use for shaving and I’ve bought this multiple times over the years and it’s great and effective
Anushree P.
This product is very good and keeps the skin moisturized for a long time so it works great for me as I have dry skin. There is no smell to this but love it.
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
Formula is way too thin and watery. Expensive considering the lack of effect. This does not help dry eczema prone skin at all because it’s not moisturizing.
Yunuen S.
Denver, CO
If you really have dry skin this helps moisturize your skin. It leaves you skin feeling so smooth. The smell to this product is very refreshing very natural.
Sophie H.
Waterford mi
This product is really good for dry patches that pop up out of no where in your skin. Ive been using this since i was little and it even worked on my eczema.
Sarah R.
By far my favorite lotion ever. I use it daily and highly recommend it. It keeps your skin looking beautiful and doesn't feel greasy just soft and luscious.
Candace W.
I didn't really like the scent of this and it didn't leave me felling really hydrated either. I don't use many Aveeno products but I would not buy this again
Heather K.
I use this pretty much daily! It keeps my skin moisturized and feeling soft. It helps tremendously with my eczema. Lasts long and not an overwhelming smell.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??