BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Iris O.
Austin, Tx
This is great for dry skin especially your hands and elbows. I keep a bottle of this on my desk since my hands are usually very dry at work from all the paper.
Myra B.
Flint
I love Aveeno products. They help moisturizer my dry skin and helps soothe my eczema. I have purchased this lotion multiple times and would purchase it again.
Regan D.
Olathe, KS
Always leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth. I like that it's a natural product as well. If I remember correctly it's scent free as well and that's a plus.
karen l.
Cochranton Pa
Love how it leaves your skin soft and moisturized. Its definitely a must have during the winter. Use it daily and even on the kids. They love it so much also.
Kate B.
Hinsdale, IL
This product left my skin feeling very moustirized and smooth. It is extremely gentle so it's perfect since I have sensitive skin. Will definitely repurchase.
Josselyn M.
Salinas, CA
This is one of my favorite products to use on my skin it leaves it nice and soft!!!! Also I notice my skin is much clear and clean after using it for a while !
Erica M.
Greenville, SC
This lotion is so gentle. I love it. I have used it for standard moisturizing as well as for tattoos! Got it at Walmart and target, and I always keep a bottle!
Atiqa A.
Newark, NJ
I love using this lotion because it is very silly to the touch and moisturized my skin without feeling too heavy. It is a great base for under makeup as well.
Stephanie M.
Madera, CA
Love this for daily use! It's moisturizing without feeling too greasy and heavy, and I have super sensitive skin and have never had an issue with this product
Star C.
Bronx, NY
MY FAVORITE !! I wish it came in a huge bottle,'but I love this lotion for myself and niece because our skin is super dry and this truly moisturizers our skin
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??