BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Amira A.
Minneapolis, MN
Best lotion out there. It is very gently to your skin. The Ingredients are pretty much harmless. I use this lotion almost about everyday and is long-lasting. I would totally recommend.
Chelsea C.
Yukon, OK
Absolutely love this moisturizer. I have very acne prone skin, and major scarring. I also have a lot of redness. Since starting this product my redness and breakouts have decreased drastically. Couldn’t be happier.
Hannah B.
Ogden, UT
Love this because it doesn't irritate my skin like a lot of other products do. Super affordable and lasts all day. It doesn't leave my feeling greasy or filmy, either. Lasts all day!
Jenn M.
riverview, Fl
Purchased at: Walmart
I was on the market for a great everyday lotion and I was so excited to find this one. It is light and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Dries quickly and will never clash with the perfume I choose for that day.
Lauren K.
Maple Plain, MN
Purchased at: Target
How can you not love this product? I have used it for years. It doesn't have a strong smell and I love the more natural ingredients. I like to apply this all over after a hot shower and my skin is soft and smooth.
Kristen B.
Moreland, GA
This is a great product for a moisturizer that stays all day and really leaves a fresh feeling on your face. Starts off making your face red, but that’s obviously Normal. Then after a few days, looks better!
Julia L.
Medway, MA
I have very very sensitive skin and can not use most lotions. I can pretty much get this anywhere which is perfect! Love this product and would suggest to anyone who is sensitive.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Just The best lotion you can buy. Very hydrating and moisturizing leaves dry skin feeling nourished and hydrated. It’s good to use we have super dry skin and also on a daily basis.
Ayaka K.
Buffalo
It was for my daughter when she was struggling with her dry skin and itchiness. It works very nice, she wouldn’t itch herself no ashes on her skin. Just her skin is super sensitive, her skin had redness when I applied on her.
Alejandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
I have dry skin and when I put this Lotion on. it does the work but when I put it on my face it kind of feels dry, and it only last up to 2 hours but it still works, maybe not for me but for other it works.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??