BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Tracy W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best lotion for you if you have dry skin or sensitive skin. I have used this along with other products that they have for years. I love to buy it at Target.
Madlyne R.
Fort Stockton
Love this lotion for my extremely dry tight skin. Puts my eczema at ease & hydrates skin to soft & comfortable. Definitely recommend to anyone with problem skin
Billiejean M.
I have very dry skin and I hate how lotions leave you all greasy I went through so many brands until finally I tried this lotion no more dry skin or greasy arms
Lynn W.
Reno, NV
Love it! It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated! Its worth every penny! I got this as a gift at a baby shower for mom and I would reccomens this to anyone!
Miranda P.
Arab, AL
I've always used this for a face moisturizer and it works wonders. I have super sensitive skin, which sucks but this stuff works great and doesn't break me out!
Laura E.
Maplewood, MN
Love this lotion! I am not a huge fan of lotion but this one is light weight and soaks into your skin quickly! I would definitely recommend trying this one out!
erica r.
Elgin, Sc
Love this for my sensitive skin. It's also something gentle enough for both of my children to use. The packaging was nice also I will definitely be using again.
Audrey R.
I love this lotion! I have extremely dry skin and I lather this on day and night. I like the simple sent and non greasy formula. It's just perfect for my needs.
Alma S.
Huntley, IL
Dry, flaky skin is what I have my entire life. Aveeno worked to the point that my skin feels soft and hydrated. I buy these from Costco. My flaky skin improved!
Ana S.
West Lafayette, IN
This lotion is very moisturizing it is great for winter when your skin is dry, and honestly it is pretty good compared to others it also has a very natural cent
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??