BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Alma S.
Huntley, IL
Dry, flaky skin is what I have my entire life. Aveeno worked to the point that my skin feels soft and hydrated. I buy these from Costco. My flaky skin improved!
Laura E.
Maplewood, MN
Love this lotion! I am not a huge fan of lotion but this one is light weight and soaks into your skin quickly! I would definitely recommend trying this one out!
erica r.
Elgin, Sc
Love this for my sensitive skin. It's also something gentle enough for both of my children to use. The packaging was nice also I will definitely be using again.
Holly W.
Good every day body lotion. No scent option is nice, it's hydrating , not sticky or greasy. It melts into your skin quickly and doesn't leave any residue trace.
Ana S.
West Lafayette, IN
This lotion is very moisturizing it is great for winter when your skin is dry, and honestly it is pretty good compared to others it also has a very natural cent
Jeannie E.
This product line are really great if you have not yet tried it it's definitely worth a try it will be a re-purchase for me and the pricing is really good to!!!
Merrilee D.
Richland, WA
I have used this moisturizer for months now and can say I love it not only does it smell great but does the job when it comes to moisturizing my semi dry skin.

LAUREN V.
Indianapolis, IN
Aveeno is great for moisturizing dry and sensitive skin. It comes in an easy to use pump bottle and the moisturizer doesn't make your skin feel greasy or waxy.
Emma H.
ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS BODY LOTION! I've gone through a bottle and a half at this point. Won't use anything else unless something wows me like this product did
Jade L.
Bellevue
Very thick formula. Smells okay. Is pretty moisturizing but doesn't spread very far so you have to kind of use a medium amount of product to cover entire face
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??