BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Mckayla B.
Grulla, TX
Aveeno is my go to lotion when I have dry skin! Extremely effective and does as it says especially with my skin being so dry and flaky! So gentle on the skin and leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth!
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
Their lotion are good and they have a variety of lotions that are great for the skin
I personally like the one with sunscreen already on it because it's one product and not two
Claudia E.
My son had extremely dry skin, when he was a baby! My doctor asked my to purchase this for him! This help with his dry skin! Firm believer of this lotion for extremely dry skin! I would purchase it again!
Katie M.
My favorite lotion! I use this every single day on my whole body! Smells fresh and its lightweight on the skin but really moisturizes deep. Never leaves the skin oily. I will always use this product!!!
Shelby W.
Modesto, CA
This is my favorite body lotion. It is unscented, suitable for sensitive skin, and non-greasy. I use this after I shower and it really does keep my skin smooth and hydrated.
Allison A.
Indianapolis, IN
Good product for every day to every other day use. Makes skin feel soft and smooth. I switch between this and other products to keep my face from getting too used to products.
Nancy H.
Greenbrae, CA
The ads were good - Jennifer Aniston's skin looks amazing. But I found this to be similar to so many other moisturizing lotions - I like that it was not thick but it did not help with my itchy skin.
Nicole w.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love my aveeno lotions. They leave my skin nice and soft. I use them daily after my shower and it's just wonderful. They don't make my skin feel greasy so it's wonderful.
Courtnie M.
I keep a bottle of this lotion in my car,  y my bed, at work, just everywhere! In the winter this is my GO TO. It has a faint smell but nothing too over powering.
jenny v.
Paso Robles, CA
The lotion is unsented i love that it takes away dark elbow like less than a week my nephew had that problem so i gave it to him and his elbow weren't ashy any more lol
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??