BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Maggie Z.
York
I really love and trust Aveeno's lotions. This product really helps out with dry skin issues, and I've even used it on my face. It's not very runny or oily, it's much thicker and creamier. It's also helped my sons dried skin in the winter months. Sometimes, the lotion starts to clump on the end of the pump, which can get a little messy.
grace i.
Louisville, KY
This is my every day lotion! It calms your skin down, doesn't have a smell (thank you!), and is gentle. This is a very effective lotion that your whole family can use!
Donna C.
I love this lotion!! It's creamy but doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, which I love!! I use it most for my hands when I'm at work because I wash my hands a lot so they'll tend to be dry.
wendy m.
This product is one of the bestest I have ever try I love it I love the way it leave my skin soft and smooth and it smells really good it really takes away all that dry skin away I recommend others to try it out you'll love it .
Jessica H.
Portland, OR
This stuff is amazing. I apply it daily after my shower and it keeps my skin moisturized all day long. The dual pack is even better as I was able to put the small one in my purse. Great buy!
Erin A.
Gardner, MA
I use this at work constantly! It makes my hands feel soft and love that there is no harsh smells as I get migraines with stronger smells! This is a great product for anyone with dry skin!
Miranda S.
Johnson City, TN
This lotion has a weird scent but it makes my skin smooth and got rid of the dry flaky skin on my legs, I'd highly recommend this product to anyone that has dry skin.
Melanie M.
Plano, TX
Love it I have really dry skin, and I put this on in the morning and right after I was my face at night and it just leaves my skin hydrated and looking bright! Great buy!
Christina B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this lotion it works well and I only have to put it on once a day for most areas. sometimes when washing dishes I will need to put some on my hands afterwards.
Stacy N.
Lawrenceville, GA
I've purchased this from Walmart. I have eczema and its soothes my skins when it's flared up. Really good, but I make sure to add a couple drops of olive oil in there during the winter.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??