BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Lyric D.
Poplar Grove, IL
This is my favorite lotion to use in the winter. My manager actually gave this to me because my hands were dry and I don't think I would have made it without it.
Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
OK so this lotion makes your skin very soft and it smells wonderful. I love to use it in the morning. if you have dry skin this is a product that you should use.
Allison C.
Fargo, ND
As a pharmacist I recommend this all the time. Great for itchy skin with the oatmeal and it is amazing on dry skin as well. Also seems to last a really long time. One of my favorites!
Sharrukina T.
I love this lotion! I use it multiple times throughout the day to keep my hands moisturized. My hands get dry very easily and this lotion really helps right away!
I have very sensitive skin and this worKS like a dream. No smell so it doesn't have that lingering smell afterwards. Moisturizes the areas that it is applied on.
Rachel M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
10/10 would recommend! I have been using this lotion for years and its the only thing that doesn't make me break out! Very moisturizing and soothing on the skin!
This is hands down my favorite lotion . Not only does it keep my skin moisturized all day long it also soothes my cracked skin . I also have very sensitive skin and I’ve never had and problems with this product.
Megan H.
Lockport, IL
This is the only product that will help my dry and cracking hands during the winter. My hands get so bad that they bleed and this is the only product that will subdue the cracking.
kat p.
Strum
I use this on my dry hands being I work in a lab I needed w good lotion.i also use it on my dry lips and it works better than chapstick I believe. Not in love with the smell though
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
I have been a fan of Aveeno for years. LOVE, LOVE ,LOVE !! An added bonus , you can find discount coupons from time to time in your Sunday coupon section for many Aveeno products .
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??