BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
Despite this product stating is for dry and sensitive skin. It broke my skin out a little and it did not keep me moisturized. Although I have had other people tell me it works great for them
Jackie A.
Manteca, CA
I am obsessed this moisturizer. It has made my skin feel amazing and has helped reduce my breakouts. It doesn’t have a strong scent either which is amazing because fragrance makes me break out more. 10/10 would recommend.
Michelle D.
Great product! When it comes to lotions on pretty picky on how sticky or thick they leave me feeling.. I haven’t had any issues with the aveno brand it’s just thibk enough to take care of dry skin but not feel so heavy.
Mikaela R.
carmel
This product is nice and moisturizing for your skin. It isn't too thick and it's not super thin either. I like it and I would buy it again. It is average in price in terms of store bought lotion. Definitely affordable.
Brittnee J.
I like this...it just isn't my favorite..I defiantly recommend the Eucirine rather than this lotion but I do like the aveeno brand overall this just is t anything special...it is pretty moisturizing and I like it a lot I would recommend to some people with just dry or sensitive not if you have like eczema.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
Its just something about oatmeal, its good for you inside and out I guess huh? This lasts a long time, and has a pleasant aroma also. I felt smooth, and the extra shine didn't hurt either.
Alina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Aveeno moisturizer does wonders for my skin. I usually have very dry skin but once I use aveeno I’m good to go for the day or at least most of it. It has a nice, not overpowering smell. I would definitely recommend.
Chelsea C.
Yukon, OK
Absolutely love this moisturizer. I have very acne prone skin, and major scarring. I also have a lot of redness. Since starting this product my redness and breakouts have decreased drastically. Couldn’t be happier.
Marie R.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this lotion for many years and so have my kids. I would not trade it! It is gentle on the skin. Non greasy feeling. Nice clean scent. It’s absorbed quickly. Use daily and you won’t be disappointed.
Amira A.
Minneapolis, MN
Best lotion out there. It is very gently to your skin. The Ingredients are pretty much harmless. I use this lotion almost about everyday and is long-lasting. I would totally recommend.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??