BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Rachel B.
Northbrook, IL
LOVE this lotion. Helps with dryness and razor bumps. Completely unscented and safe for sensitive areas. Very cost effective, can be found at almost every drug store.
Christina S.
Gardena, CA
My favorite drug store moisturizer, there's no scent so it's perfect for all skin types. Nothing moisturizes my skin like this, without making it feel greasy or heavy.
Lisa A.
The texture is very creamy. They blend well and does not feel greasy. The price is affordable. Love this on my sensitive skin. I would recommend buying this product.
Shannon B.
I love this lotion, try to use it every day. Nice smooth formula that's slightly thick. I only use it on my face if I have dry patches and it clears them up right away!
Holly H.
I love this lotion. I use it every night and it keeps my hands moisturized. I've bought this product multiple times at various locations and the price is reasonable.
yajahira p.
los angeles, CA
This is a product I love. I usually get really dry skin during the winter time and this is something i use on the daily basis. It really makes my skin feel so soft without the greesy feeling.
Desiree G.
San Antonio, TX
Leaves skin soft , i would most recommend to use. I loove it , i use it on a daily basis well almost each and everyday. You can get it at walmart or any local store.v
Xenia C.
Bronx, NY
Very nice I have Edina and my daughter psoriasis and this product works beautifully for both of us. This gives us all day coverage and that's so important I would hate to come home and realize I was ashy during the day.
Sarah K.
Xenia, OH
Keep this on my desk at work to moisturize after the terrible soap in the bathroom drys me out. The smell is great for an office environment. Not too over powering.
Heather W.
Great in winter for dry, scaly skin. It's available almost everywhere. The cost is pocket friendly. The reason for 4 stars is because I don't really love the smell.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??