BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Miranda S.
Johnson City, TN
I have really dry skin, and I'm very forgetful when it comes to putting lotion on my legs. This lotion helped my legs look great for summer, they aren't scaly looking. Keeps your legs smooth all day.
rachel l.
Loudon, NH
I use this daily on my upper arms that get really dry in the winter. I also use it when I have a lupus flare and I have red irritation and a lot of dry skin. it helps so much if I use it consistently.
I started using this to help out with my allergies, and also to start my journey using natural products.  This lotion is amazing because of the smell and its inclusion of oatmeal.  This is great for break outs resulting from heat, and also helps lessening the itch/redness of rash.  My only complaint is the price point.  But this is my go to moisturizer .
Erin B.
Love this moisturizer. It's great for oily skin and keeps you moisturized all day. I've been using it for two years now and it has greatly limited how much oil my face produces.
Caylan T.
Sacramento, CA
This product really helps me with my sensitive skin especially during the cold winter and fall seasons. this is my go to product for smooth skin that feels and looks great.
Kelly S.
Kennesaw, GA
Honestly, I have used this same lotion but it was the lavender scent! I use it neck to toe as soon as I get out of the shower. It keeps my skin moist and smells great all day!
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
Love aveeno lotions. Super light moisturizer and does not irritate my super sensitive skin. I've been using aveeno for over 20 years now and absolutely love it.
Marta R.
Green Bay
I use this every day I mix in a drop of lavender and give my baby massage is she falls right to sleep they also make one mix with vanilla and lavender I also love that one too
Jessie K.
Huntington, IN
It worked great for my skin type. My kids like it as well. It worked the best when I had dry skin. Even after washing my hands numerous times it still kept the softness.
Debra L.
This lotion is the best for my dry, sensitive skin. It feels natural and non irritating. It soothes and calms any rough sensitive skin. It may cost a little more . But it is worth every extra penny.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??