BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Andreia K.
Orlando, FL
This is a good product to use daily because it really makes a difference for your skin. This product will brighten your skin and leave it feeling unbelievably soft and smooth.
Danielle P.
Radford, VA
I've used this product a lot. Especially on a new tattoo, it has nourishing powers that your skin needs to heal, but it's gentle enough to protect the tattoo. My skin also feels extremely soft after use.
Marisol H.
I love this lotion. It's very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I've been using it for months and leaves and love the fact that it leaves my skin so hydrated.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love aveno! I use it twice a day every day. love the way my skin feels moisturized and clean. i recommend this to everyone who has dull looking skin as i did before using aveno.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is not my favorite lotion but I’m still happy with it! I think it’s a little thin or watery, but it still manages to get he job done. The price is reasonable and affordable.
Veronica T.
Castro Valley, CA
This is a good basic body lotion. No irritating scent to it so it would be good for someone with more sensitive skin. I like having a big bottle of this around so that both me and my boyfriend can use it.
Linda K.
La Puente, CA
I use Aveeno lotion every time after I shower. It leaves my skin feeling moisturizers but not oily and that's why I love it. If they had scented lotions I would buy them too!
rachel l.
Loudon, NH
I use this daily on my upper arms that get really dry in the winter. I also use it when I have a lupus flare and I have red irritation and a lot of dry skin. it helps so much if I use it consistently.
Caylan T.
Sacramento, CA
This product really helps me with my sensitive skin especially during the cold winter and fall seasons. this is my go to product for smooth skin that feels and looks great.
Erin B.
Love this moisturizer. It's great for oily skin and keeps you moisturized all day. I've been using it for two years now and it has greatly limited how much oil my face produces.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??