BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Ashley V.
Super great on sensitive skin. My skin drys out very easily and this moisturizer really locks in long lasting healthy looking skin. Everyone should make the switch!
Cindy S.
I carry this with me at all times because I have dry hands. It makes my skin feel smooth and it doesn't feel too greasy which is a plus for me. It's also fragrance free.
Abigail N.
Rochester
I have very sensitive skin and have been using this lotion for 17 years. It always smells like home and makes my skin super duper soft and I love it. Worth the price.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA
If I'm honest.. this product isn't my favorite. But only because my dry -sometimes oily skin doesn't take the ingredients well. It does smell amazing though. And was great for when my skin was dry.
Adriana B.
I love the smell of this product and made my skin very soft. I felt like my skin was radiating after only 2 to 3 uses. It was so gently on my normally sensitive skin.
Adriana S.
Orlando, FL
Got a few samples of this from my dermatologist and really enjoyed the product, very moisturizing and great for my skin. It did break me out a little bit but overall my skin looks good and I do like the moisturizer!
Kelly S.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite lotion! It's the most moisterizing that I have found, and it has a nice gentle smell that isn't too overpowering! I use this every day and don't plan to stop any time soon!
Lauren B.
Love this lotion! It leaves my skin refreshed and soft. It is not to thin or water and not to thick. Also works great for sensitive skin and irritated/itchy skin.
Kim F.
Marco Island, FL
This is ones of my favorites. Very very light smell so any perfume can be worn while wearing. Great for itchy sensitive skin. Calms my breakouts and stops itching.
Anja B.
Seattle, WA
Great moisturizer for people who like a basic, middle of the road, not too thick, not too thin lotion. I personally like a thicker lotion but it is a good product
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??