BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Melissa S.
Oregon City, OR
This is a great lotion my skin feels soft after using it and I also have an issue dry skin especially in the winter months. But this product takes care of that for me.
Great for the summer but since my skin gets really dry in the winter, I have to add some glycerin to add the moisture my skin needs. Other than that, great product!
Daisy H.
My mother loves this product it's great for people who suffer from really dry skin we continue to use this product because if my little sister and her skin condition
Krista L.
San Diego, CA
Perfect blend to moisturizer moms skin and hands which get washed too many times throughout the day taking care of two munchkins!

Non greasy, absorbs nicely. Perfect everyday essential!
Alison L.
One of my absolute favorites. Aveeno lotion is one of those skin care staples that I always have on hand. I keep one at home, one in the office and a small one in my car, just in case!
Candice J.
I got this on sale and absolutely love it. I put it on after the shower on my entire body and it keeps me hydrated and curbs the itchiness i get from the hot showers.
Hālee B.
Perfect lotion and gets the job done. I use it after I shave my legs and it does not cause any irritation or burning like some lotions with fragrance in them can do!
Cindy S.
I carry this with me at all times because I have dry hands. It makes my skin feel smooth and it doesn't feel too greasy which is a plus for me. It's also fragrance free.
Adriana B.
I love the smell of this product and made my skin very soft. I felt like my skin was radiating after only 2 to 3 uses. It was so gently on my normally sensitive skin.
Nicole L.
Alhambra, CA
My favorite lotion. I will always have this lotion at home. It makes your skin very smooth and it stays smooth the rest of the day. It is not oily when it touches water too. My favorite!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??