BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Ashley N.
This is our go to moisturizer! It works well, even on the driest skin and doesn't feel too sticky or greasy, which is a huge plus. It also helps with eczema and doesn't cause breakouts on the body.
Dawn B.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the absolute best fragrance free lotion I've ever found. It moisturizes great and doesn't bother my allergies. As a bonus, it keeps my color tattoos looking new.
Christian E.
This is my favorite body cream!! I have dry skin and I feel this really does hydrate my skin. And sometimes when I don't have a face cream handy I also put it on my face.
Tiffany S.
This is a very nice body lotion. The scent isn't too strong and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling. I got this as a sample and will be purchasing it in full size. I would recommend this to a friend to try out.
Rose S.
Highland, CA
I use tjos all the time and so does my husband its our go to lotion this lotion is the best lotion there is out there specially for people for dry skim so everyone go out and purcjase a bottle
hayley c.
Pleasanton, CA
Favorite lotion. takes the dryness away after literally just one use. works great on my elbows which are always dry without lotion. great value. not too expensive at all and last a long time!
Johnathan M.
Granada Hills, CA
This is a great lotion truly helps repair dry skin. My skin gets really dry during the summer and winter. the change of seasons are usually when i need too stock up again. it is a great price.
anita g.
Sweeny, TX
Love this moisturizer. As soon as i use it i feel how my skin absorbs it and makes my skin feel smooth. I have really dry and bumpy skin on my arms. By day 2 of using this i can see results.
Pearl L.
Sandy Springs, GA
I love using this product! It's not too oily or runny. I like my lotions on the creamy side. And this is it! It also doesn't have a huge fragrance smell which is a plus.
Khadija K.
Tampa, FL
I've used aveeno as an emergency lotion. The consistency doesn't allow the lotion to go a long way so I sometimes end up using larger amount then I usually would with my other staple lotions.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??