BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
I absolutely love this product. The quality of this product is amazing! First time using and I would highly recommend this to someone else! Great brand. Definitely worth the price. I will be buying again!
Dallana F.
Van Nuys, CA
This lotion is very light on the skin. I can't distinguish a strong smell or any smell at all. It does what it is supposed to do leavesmy skin looking soft and feeling soft.
Heather T.
Salisbury, NC
I use to love Aveno products as a child but I'm not to keen on it now! I bought this product at Walmart. The packaging is ok looks like the same Aveno. The price is ok and the value is so so I feel like the lotion is a little watery for dry skin.
Audrey M.
Conway, AR
this is a good mouisturerizer to use on just about anybody. its very gentle on the skin. i even used this on my newborn after he was born and it always made his skin soft and he never broke out. we use this item daily in our household and i would reccomend it to all families
Michaela M.
Gray court, SC
I used this when i was pregnant to help prevent stretchmarks and although i got stretchmarks anyway, i felt like this helped reduce the amount i would've had without it!
Michelle C.
MAPLE GROVE, MN
I have very sensitive, breakout prone skin on my body. This is the only lotion that absorbs fast and doesn't cause my skin the flare up. It really does improve the look and feel of my skin right away.
Scarlett M.
Colorado Springs, CO
My son has skin that dries out very easily and we use aveeno for his skin. He loves the way it smells and feels. His skin stays nice and supple because of the aveeno line of products, we love them!
Victoria G.
Clovis, NM
I've been using this lotion for as long as I can remember . This has always been so good to my skin . I always end up with very smooth skin . This also is fragrance-free .
brandy e.
Hudsonville, MI
I really like their body wash and lotion. This helped with my dry itchy skin. The price was reasonable and lasted awhile. Easy to find the product Meijer and Walmart carry.
Brenda S.
Sykesville, MD
This lotion is light but very effective. It has helped with our children's eczema. It goes on easily and isn't heavy. It soaks in quickly too. No overpowering scent either.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??