BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
I absolutely love this product. The quality of this product is amazing! First time using and I would highly recommend this to someone else! Great brand. Definitely worth the price. I will be buying again!
Jasmine D.
South Gate, CA
This cream moisturizer has been in my life for as long as I remember. I can never stop using it because of how amazing it is. Soft skin is what everyone wants and this cream can give it to you. I recommend this cream so much. I love it!
ashleigh o.
Charles City, VA
My favorite type of lotion i also use on my face because it doesn't break my skin out. I also use this with my son. We have sensitive skin. I recommend this for sensitive skin.
Amy G.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Grew up using this lotion. Absolutely no complaints! My brother has very sensitive skin and he loves it too! Easily my go to lotion. I know I can use it without irritation and it makes my skin feel great!
Alyssa R.
It feels really nice but does dry kind of quickly and makes my skin feel a little tight. I would definitely recommend this product although it might not be entirely for you.
Ellianna A.
Riverside, CA
I LOVE this lotion agh I use it after every shower and makes me feel so soft never leaves my skin oily and seeps into the skin so quickly if you don't like that lotion feeling you'll love this product
Audrey M.
Conway, AR
this is a good mouisturerizer to use on just about anybody. its very gentle on the skin. i even used this on my newborn after he was born and it always made his skin soft and he never broke out. we use this item daily in our household and i would reccomend it to all families
Michaela M.
Gray court, SC
I used this when i was pregnant to help prevent stretchmarks and although i got stretchmarks anyway, i felt like this helped reduce the amount i would've had without it!
Michelle C.
MAPLE GROVE, MN
I have very sensitive, breakout prone skin on my body. This is the only lotion that absorbs fast and doesn't cause my skin the flare up. It really does improve the look and feel of my skin right away.
Abigayle P.
Lakewood , CO
Really love this product. It makes my skin feel so soft & fresh. This is a product that the off brand dupe does not do even close to justice to. Totally worth the extra bucks.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??