BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Kimberly Y.
Rosemead, CA
I get this for my whole family. It's gentle for everyone's skin. It keeps our skin soft, just what we need! The price is acceptable. We either get it from Target or order it from Amazon. I would recommend it.
Paola V.
LOVE THIS it so good. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this is perfect. And it smells natural does not burn and absorbs so well in the skin. Hands down on of the best! Please they offer so many sizes.
Tinuola O.
Sugar Land, TX
I’ve been using every day for like 10 years. I have eczema & this literally cleared everything up you can’t tell I even have it. I love this product & even if they raise the price to 40$ I’ll still buy it
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
So love this it’s so good for my skin easy to apply not so greasy like some other lotions out there smells nice too I recommend it it’s a good value got it at Walmart super center hope this helps u guys out .
Vicky M.
Anchorage, AK
It doesn’t really have a scent in my opinion and it’s pretty moisturizing. Used it at work for the longest time during the winter time and it helped with my dry hands.
Carolina D.
I have really dry skin and dermatitis my doctor recommend it and I’ve never bought another brand again. Amazing smell and leaves your skin feeling truly hydrated , really helps me hide my skin conditions
Amy N.
Owensville, MO
I love this type of lotion. The simple fragrance and thickness is perfect for my skin. These tubes are just the right size to toss in a bag for daily use when needed. This is usually my go to selection.
this lotion makes my skin feel new. it is a little thick and can give off a waxy feel but i kind of like that it seems to trap the moisture into my skin and give it a soft smooth finish. i use this everyday and i have extremely sensitive skin.
Alena C.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Costco
I love this balm very much. It makes skin very soft. I use it for all body. It's good for hands, legs. For body - mostly for winter period. Don't use it before gym, because your body can feel really oily. In other cases it's nice balm.
Micah H.
West Columbia
I have really bad eczema and my doctor recommend this product when I was a little girl and I have used it ever since. This product works very well and relieves my pain and makes my skin feel healthier.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??