BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Dallana F.
Van Nuys, CA
This lotion is very light on the skin. I can't distinguish a strong smell or any smell at all. It does what it is supposed to do leavesmy skin looking soft and feeling soft.
Amy G.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Grew up using this lotion. Absolutely no complaints! My brother has very sensitive skin and he loves it too! Easily my go to lotion. I know I can use it without irritation and it makes my skin feel great!
Aileen M.
Oceanside, CA
Best lotion ever. Thick and hydrating. I have eczema so this keeps my skin so nice and soft. I have been using it for years. I have not been able to find another product that doesn't irritate my skin.
Alyssa R.
It feels really nice but does dry kind of quickly and makes my skin feel a little tight. I would definitely recommend this product although it might not be entirely for you.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
I use this lotion every day and it works amazing. I have very dry skin and this product really helps with this issue. This is the only lotion that will keep my face moisturized.
Ellianna A.
Riverside, CA
I LOVE this lotion agh I use it after every shower and makes me feel so soft never leaves my skin oily and seeps into the skin so quickly if you don't like that lotion feeling you'll love this product
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
I absolutely love this product. The quality of this product is amazing! First time using and I would highly recommend this to someone else! Great brand. Definitely worth the price. I will be buying again!
ashleigh o.
Charles City, VA
My favorite type of lotion i also use on my face because it doesn't break my skin out. I also use this with my son. We have sensitive skin. I recommend this for sensitive skin.
Heather T.
Salisbury, NC
I use to love Aveno products as a child but I'm not to keen on it now! I bought this product at Walmart. The packaging is ok looks like the same Aveno. The price is ok and the value is so so I feel like the lotion is a little watery for dry skin.
Michaela M.
Gray court, SC
I used this when i was pregnant to help prevent stretchmarks and although i got stretchmarks anyway, i felt like this helped reduce the amount i would've had without it!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??