BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Sarah H.
LOVE Aveeno's lotion! I have terribly dry skin, but their lotion works immediately for me, without being greasy or sticky. Plus, I don't have to reapply it as often to stay hydrated, either!
Allie D.
Great lotion! I use it everyday! It is very moistirizing and does not leave a sticky or greasy residue. This helps to hydrate my skin after I swim and the chlorine Drys my skin out.
Ayrie B.
Skokie, IL
Great package. I love the moisturizer because it feels like it uses natural and quality ingredients. I have sensitive skin so Aveeno is the perfect brand for me.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Since I wash my hands so many times a day I use Aveeno several times throughout my day to help moisturize my dry hands and elbows. I love the fact that it's not greasy and goes on smooth. It lasts a long time too.
Asia N.
This lotion makes my skin super smooth and shiny. I am a repeated buyer for this product and it stands at good value. I recommend this to any and everyone. Jennifer Aniston was right.
Kali S.
Columbus, OH
This moisturizer hydrates your skin so well. It can be used all over but I use it most often on super dry spots such as my elbows. The smell is neutral and is good for sensitive skin.
Sarah M.
Punta Gorda , FL
This product is one of my go to lotions, after every shower, I’m applying this on. It leaves me skin all soft and refreshed. I have used this product many many times. Highly recommend.
Lilibeth U.
I have eczema and my body tends to get really dry but this lotion prevents any eczema breaks out. It also is lightly scented which is great for my sensitive skin. This is the only lotion I use on a daily basis
Marcie S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love that this product does not have a strong scent. I have dry skin and in the winter I need some extra moisturizing. I have used this product in the past and liked it very much.
Lesley G.
Nashville, TN
Always makes my skin feel soft, supple, and moisturized without any overpowering fragrance. Also use on my child's sensitive skin. It's my go to straight out of the shower every time whether summer or winter.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??