BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Marcie S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love that this product does not have a strong scent. I have dry skin and in the winter I need some extra moisturizing. I have used this product in the past and liked it very much.
Ayrie B.
Skokie, IL
Great package. I love the moisturizer because it feels like it uses natural and quality ingredients. I have sensitive skin so Aveeno is the perfect brand for me.
Lilibeth U.
I have eczema and my body tends to get really dry but this lotion prevents any eczema breaks out. It also is lightly scented which is great for my sensitive skin. This is the only lotion I use on a daily basis
Sarah M.
Punta Gorda , FL
This product is one of my go to lotions, after every shower, I’m applying this on. It leaves me skin all soft and refreshed. I have used this product many many times. Highly recommend.
Donna L.
Hammond, LA
My husband has been using this product for years! He has dry skin and it helps soothe and keeps his face from turning red and dry. It has met our expectations. Packaging is perfect.
Sarah H.
LOVE Aveeno's lotion! I have terribly dry skin, but their lotion works immediately for me, without being greasy or sticky. Plus, I don't have to reapply it as often to stay hydrated, either!
Lesley G.
Nashville, TN
Always makes my skin feel soft, supple, and moisturized without any overpowering fragrance. Also use on my child's sensitive skin. It's my go to straight out of the shower every time whether summer or winter.
Adriana K.
Corp Christi, TX
Aveeno's daily moisturizing lotion is a must-have in our household. I have sensitive skin and usually itch with a lot of over the counter lotions, but this one goes on smooth and can be applied over and over again without the oily feeling.
Flor F.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this lotion!! Keeps your skin smooth and moisturized and it does not have a strong smell to it. Which most lotions i have received do. This is my daily lotion! You can buy it anywhere which is great :)
Cailan H.
Light, daily moisturizer that works perfect under makeup! Never irritated my skin and left it looking even and soft. perfect for multiple skin types, non-drying but not to heavy.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??