BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
I use this body lotion on a daily basis and love it. It is great for summer and winter. Keeps my skin feeling soft and light. It lasts a long time so I don't have to keep reapplying it.
Elissa K.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love these products because it's not super fragrant which is great for my mom who is allergic to scents. The lotion isn't overly sticky and dries and makes my skin feel smooth and silky.
Jakeline G.
fullerton
This product could be compared to the brand cetaphil. It's not too bad but not too good. I don't feel like it's doing any difference to my skin in a healthier way but it does refresh it.
Magali A.
Wapato, WA
This is my favorite lotion when my hands get really dry in the cold weather! Why? Because it really helps with the dryness of my hands and it helps so that they don't crack on the sides making my hands feel smooth.
stefania j.
Bridgeport, CT
This is such a good lotion. It works great for dry skin. I personally am not the biggest fan of the smell or how it glides on but other than that i can honestly say it gets the job done.
Wislady C.
I love this!!! I use it for everuthing. It is very good on my dry skin. I use it on my face and it gives me the moisture my dry flakes need. It doesn't have a scent which is great so your skin don't get irritated.
Lisa N.
This is the only lotion I use. So many body lotions break me out in hives, but I never have any issues with this. Goes on easily without feeling greasy, and your skin feels soft ang glowing hours after applying.
Tatiana K.
One of my favorite lotions for my sons dry skin and eczema. It helps with all his dry skin and takes away his itchiness. It's not greasy so the kids will not complain nor will use adults lol
Elianiz 🤡.
This product is my all time favorite moisturizer ! Its really good for dry skin (like me) . I use this everyday ! And for the price? AWESOME! I really recommend this product if your skin is dry and sensitive.
Tara B.
Ada, OK
I have very dry skin and this daily moisturizing lotion works extremely well for that. It doesn't leave my skin oily either. I lasts all day and keeps my skin soft and moisturized.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??