BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Areli T.
Pompano Beach, FL
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!
I can recommend this to anyone anytime. The packaging is perfectly fine. Great value for what you get!
Liza E.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love this lotions. My hands can get dry from time to time so I use Aveeno. It works amazing and my skin feels so soft. I even carry the 1fl oz in my purse. Best lotions by far.
Vanessa R.
Aurora, IL
This product is bomb.com , I use the body wash daily and it makes my body and face feel soo soft and when I'm don't I use the lotion and these two combinations are amazing I would really recommend it to a lot of you
Jamie V.
Clinton
Works wonders!!!!! I take a lot of medicines and they cause my skin to be really dry... I've been using this product for about a month and I can tell such a huge difference!!! I'm not dry and flakey like I used to be!!
Michelle C.
Shelton, CT
This is my favorite lotion. I use this on a daily basis after I take a shower. This moisturizer keeps my legs smooth and silky and prevents them from becoming ashy.
Laura C.
Staten Island, NY
This is the ONLY body lotion I use in the winter. I never have dry itchy skin. No fragrance so it doesn't irritate my skin.. It really does moisturize for 24 hours.. Can't be without it!
Danielle W.
This is a great choice for summer months because it is a lighter lotion but I find it does not work as well on my skin in the winter- my skin gets really dry within a couple hours after use!
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
My husbaND has psoriasis and this helped clear him up a bit, but not completely. He likes to use this for his skin right when he gets out if the shower to stop the sensitive skin sting that he gets from a warm shower.
Whitney K.
Brownsville, WI
I love this product! It is my go-to. These dry winters we have, you have to have this on hand. My hands and elbows are the worst. With this product, I never have to worry! Highly recommend.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
The lotion does well for my skin because it's dry, but didn'y really do anything for my few patches of eczema. Overall it's a good, moisturizing lotion of buy again. I bought it at Wal-Mart
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??