BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Phebe C.
Kent, OH
This moisturizer works really well and keeps my skin smooth. It doesn't have the greatest scent but the scent it does have is mild. So it's good for people who don't like strong scented products.
Andrea S.
Jenks, OK
This is one of the few lotions that actually work for my husbands dry hands. Through the winter, his knuckles crack and split but with regular application of this lotion, it keeps it at bay.
Cristle S.
Punta Gorda, FL
I got the Aveeno daily moisturizing baby lotion because my 1 1/2 year old son has really really sensitive skin and Aveeno is the only thing that actually helps relieve the rashes that he gets.
Michelle m.
Wyoming, MI
My husband and daughter both have eczema this lotion is a must have for our house. It's thick and non-greasy. The two pack is a great deal especially since we go through alot of lotion in my house to prevent itch scary skin.
Briana S.
The smell leaves a lot to be desired for me, but it works pretty well to moisturize. I tend to like things with a strong smell. I think that’s kind of uncommon, but I’m not sensitive to smells.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
I love the scent and the feeling of this product. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin. It met all of my expectations. The packaging is very simple and nice. I would buy this product again.
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
I've been religiously using this for the last 2 weeks and it has kept my skin smooth!! It also stopped my skin from being itchy and flaky. Would recommend to others to try!
Payton G.
This is great for very dry skin! My mother has eczema and very sensitive skin and this is the only lotion she uses. The scent has more of an oatmeal smell, not the best smell, but it is nor heavy duty for sensitive skin.
Bailey N.
Rockford, IL
I love the Aveno line of lotions. working in food service I am required to constantly wash my hands. using Aveno not only keeps my hands soft, but soothes them if they get too dry on a shift!
Tanya F.
Los Altos, CA
This is my tried and true, go-to body lotion. It has a minimal fragrance and feels oh-so natural and gentle on my skin. It keeps my skin hydrated and looking great :)
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??