BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Monica F.
Although it is fragrance free, it still has a scent that I don't particularly like, but more importantly, it intensely moisturizes my skin without any irritation at all. I use this daily after I shower and have two of the little travel sizes in my purse at all times!
Lauren C.
This is my go-to lotion! I have it in both full-size and purse-size for on the go. The lotion leaves hands, feet, body, etc. feeling soft and smooth, without the gross, sticky lotion feeling.
Jenna G.
Midlothian, VA
Aveeno is my all time favorite lotion and I will not go back. It really tells you something when you have a new tattoo and the only lotion that doesn’t make it infected is aveeno. This is the cleanest, lightest lotion there is.
Silvia C.
This is a daily moisturizer for your skin. It leaves your skin softer and is last lasting is affordable not pricey and you can finde it everywhere I use it everyday after I had a shower, I recommend it.
Karina P.
Katy, TX
I enjoy this lotion because it's soothing and makes your skin so silky. I know aveeno is made for sensitive skin which I have but it would be nice if it had a scent such as lavender or something.
Mena L.
I love love love Aveeno lotion! It helps a lot with my dry skin. It's totally worth my money because it lasts me a long time. I have a very sensitive nose so I really appreciate how the scent of the lotion isn't so strong.
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
Aveeno is the best non-scented lotion I have used. It hydrates. It is a great price for its value. It met my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone- and I will continue to use this product.
Jannette H.
This lotion is good but I don't really feel like it hydrates my body I feel it a little sticky but it does smell good it was a little disappointing to know that but it is gentle to your skin.
Breanne P.
I love how the solution keeps my skin feeling smooth and moisturize throughout the entire day. I bought it at Walmart. And were surprised about how much I actually liked it. It wasn't super expensive then I would definitely buy it again
Andrea S.
Jenks, OK
This is one of the few lotions that actually work for my husbands dry hands. Through the winter, his knuckles crack and split but with regular application of this lotion, it keeps it at bay.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??