BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Ashton L.
I got this lotion because I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily. I have had no reactions to this lotion and it's very gentle on my skin, even after shaving. I would buy it again it is definitely worth the price!
Cecy C.
Chino Hills, CA
Love this lotion. Doesn't leave a filmy feeling to your body, it Pentwater into skin. When you wash your hands after using the lotion you an feel the moisturizer on your hands. Dryness is gone instantly when you utilize it on.
Linna C.
Love this stuff! It doesn't have anything harsh that makes my skin break out into a rash. It leaves my face as body feeling super refreshed and hydrated without being too greasy and overly scented.
Doris H.
Never need to worry about skin irritation. Good value for the benefits. The smell is decent. It's my go to lotion and I will continue using the product. No sticky feel after applying. I would recommend this product for anyone.
Alecia S.
Jesup, GA
I like this brand because of it's advertised more natural ingredients. The wash works fine and doesn't smell too perfume-y. The lotion is okay for everyday use, but doesn't handle super dry skin.
Kaula S.
Riverbank, CA
I love this aveeno moisturizing lotion. love it! love it! It doesn't have a smell to it and it doesn't leave ur hands filling nasty like most lotions do and it really gets into the skin and moisture so well love this stuff!
Phebe C.
Kent, OH
This moisturizer works really well and keeps my skin smooth. It doesn't have the greatest scent but the scent it does have is mild. So it's good for people who don't like strong scented products.
Lauren C.
This is my go-to lotion! I have it in both full-size and purse-size for on the go. The lotion leaves hands, feet, body, etc. feeling soft and smooth, without the gross, sticky lotion feeling.
Rachel M.
This lotion works really well on tattoos during the healing process. I like to use it during winter months as well for my hands and legs. It's soothing and goes on nicely without a greasey layer.
Jannette H.
This lotion is good but I don't really feel like it hydrates my body I feel it a little sticky but it does smell good it was a little disappointing to know that but it is gentle to your skin.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??