BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Sharon G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
We've been buying this lotion for years! It does not disappoint especially on days where your skin needs that extra loving. You can find it pretty much anywhere and its a good price too :) Go buy!
Heather F.
North Pole, AK
I always have my hands in water with 2 small children and a household of 10 people. This is my go to lotion. I can put it on, wash my hands again 5 minutes later and they still feel amazingly soft
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
I love Aveeno products. This product in particular is a current staple that I carry in my purse, I also have it at work as it works perfectly as a daily hand lotion especially in the colder months.
Shannon S.
Troy, IL
Worked fine, moisturizes well. I prefer things with a fragrance, but this 'no fragrance' didn't smell weird like some do. It did make my legs feel...weird. I don't know how to describe it, but it wasn't intolerable.
5169655142 S.
Great Neck
When EVERY single moisturizer failed on me, this one worked. Been using it for 2 years now. It is light weight and so cheap (CVS). It leaves my skins soft and comfortable, I use it every single day.
Alexandra P.
Saxonburg, PA
This is the only moisturizer I've used in six years. I use it even on my face! It's light and not greasy, which is a big plus. I also haven't had any issues with breakouts since using this lotion.
Sravanthi B.
Woonsocket, RI
good lotion, but there are better out there. Pros: It is affordable and available at most stores. It is a good lotion in that it is creamy and almost liquid like, so even a small amount lasts a while. The smell is very mild. I find it locks the moisture in the skin well, as opposed to simply providing a creamy moisturization. Also, it has some beneficial ingredients compared to some lotions, such as the soothing oatmeal complex
Megan M.
Grayson
This lotion is excellent and has helped a lot with my littler girls eczema! I recommend this product to everyone. She even has very sensitive skin and it helps with that!
Ashton L.
I got this lotion because I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated easily. I have had no reactions to this lotion and it's very gentle on my skin, even after shaving. I would buy it again it is definitely worth the price!
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
A coworker of mine turned me on to this!! We wash and use hand santizer frequently thru out the day n this product helps keeps our hands feeling smooth n full of moisture
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??