BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Maisha R.
Tacoma, WA
I LOVE Athos stuff. I've come across a lot of products that say they're moisturizing but they eventually just dry my hands out. This is the only product that truly works.
Lexie S.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I've used this product for almost 2 years now and love this lotion as it moisturizes amazingly and feels great. Sometimes I wish there was more of an appealing smell rather than no smell at all but it's great to use everywhere.
Sharebear T.
I have very dry skin sometimes and this absolutely clears everything! it helps my skin leaving it soft and smooth and it doesn't really have a scent. i love it and i put it on every night before sleeping. i highly recommend it!
Tracy S.
Derby, KS
I'm not one for strong smelling lotion, so if you are looking for something that isn't strong this is perfect! My skin feels 10 times better after I use this Aveeno product. I highly advise it!
Alexandra P.
Saxonburg, PA
This is the only moisturizer I've used in six years. I use it even on my face! It's light and not greasy, which is a big plus. I also haven't had any issues with breakouts since using this lotion.
Johnetta T.
Light scented lotion with a good amount of moisture. Only con is the slight greasy feeling no matter how little I use. Great for the #sensitiveskin crowd or anyone with eczema. Recommended for winter skin to lock in moisture.
Megan M.
Grayson
This lotion is excellent and has helped a lot with my littler girls eczema! I recommend this product to everyone. She even has very sensitive skin and it helps with that!
Sherry M.
Ventura, CA
I love how creamy this lotion is. I use it every day and feel like it's a great moisturizer and very effective. My husband also love this lotion! It's super affordable for a great lotion and I'd for sure recommend it to others.
Shannon S.
Troy, IL
Worked fine, moisturizes well. I prefer things with a fragrance, but this 'no fragrance' didn't smell weird like some do. It did make my legs feel...weird. I don't know how to describe it, but it wasn't intolerable.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
I love Aveeno products. This product in particular is a current staple that I carry in my purse, I also have it at work as it works perfectly as a daily hand lotion especially in the colder months.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??