BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Michele L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Makes my skin so nice and smooth. Super great so that itchy winter skin. Super gentle on the skin without worrying about allergic reactions. Convenient container, Very effective for helping dry skin
Tiffany T.
Boston, MA
I use this lotion everyday--it is super moisturizing! It is my go-to lotion year round. It is so light and doesn't leave my skin oily but still hydrates my skin for hours.
Heather F.
North Pole, AK
I always have my hands in water with 2 small children and a household of 10 people. This is my go to lotion. I can put it on, wash my hands again 5 minutes later and they still feel amazingly soft
Jess L.
Hawthorne, CA
This lotion is AMAZING for my sensitive skin. There isn't a strong perfume to it so it's great for those of you out there who have allergies and is so nice on the skin. It doesn't leave a sticky residue so is great right before bed.
Sharon G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
We've been buying this lotion for years! It does not disappoint especially on days where your skin needs that extra loving. You can find it pretty much anywhere and its a good price too :) Go buy!
Laura S.
Warminster, PA
Love this moisturizing lotion .it leaves your skin silkly smooth all day. I use this out of shower/bath , it just goes right into your skin, very hydrating. I would recommend this to everyone!!!!!
Annmarie C.
Parkville, MD
I like this moisturizer, my skin feels hydrated after using it. It doesn't bother me or have a strong fragrance either. It's not greasy and you can feel the difference on you skin right away. It seemed very natural and I liked that.
Monica L.
Metamora, MI
After a day at the beach, this is my favorite product. It helps keep my skin moisturized after getting dry in the sun. I'm also a burner so it adds relieve to my sunburns.
Janae H.
Long Beach, CA
I have dry skin and this lotion has been a staple for me for a few years now. I've tried others but I always go make to Aveeno. There is no residue, and it's not greasy. Moisturizes the skin all day!
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
para mejorar la buena salud de la piel no hay nada mejor que ua buena cream humectante.. en este ir y venir encontre a  AVEENO daily moisturizing lotion , me encanta, contiene ingredientes naturales como la avena que ayuda a la resequedad y apor ta humedad a la piel , dejandola muchomas suave y sana
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??