BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Kaitlynn M.
Simpsonville, SC
I use this product daily and I love it! I have very sensitive skin (eczema and psoriasis) and it doesn't irritate my skin. I mainly use it on my face as a moisturizer after a shower, it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue.
Mia D.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is a bit pricey but its worth every penny if you have dry skin. I use it just about everyday with 0 problems. It has a simple natural type of smell that I love.
Chelsey K.
San Antonio, TX
I have extremely dry skin, I use this every day for a regular moisturizer and it keeps my skin happy. Keeps dry patches away and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized!
Lauren S.
Portland, OR
This is one of the only lotions I ever use anymore. My skin is so sensitive and is very irritable. I love the very nice oatmeal smell and it is very moisturizing and keeps my skin feeling good all day.
Callie J.
Very moisturizing, very smooth and not too thick. A bit of a strange smell and if you put too much on becomes pretty oily. But over all when done correctly does a great job!
Kaveena R.
Lynnwood, WA
I've been using Aveeno for a few years now and I love it. I use the lotion everyday, in the morning and at night. It's very gentle on my skin. Compared to other lotions Aveeno doesn't give me any acne.
Ivette C.
Hackensack , NJ
Love this one. It keeps my skin moisture without feeling greasy at all. Love the light scent it has and the fact that it contains more natural products than other competitors.
Kayla f.
Ware, MA
Aveeno naturals lotion is one of my go to products. It makes my skin so hydrated and leaves my skin feeling soft and breathable. There is no sticky build up or greasy feeling.
Sara L.
Minneapolis, MN
Good lotion for daily use. My boyfriend and I both use this lotion most of the time, and it's everything you'd expect a lotion to be. Moisturizing and not too sticky or thick.
Kathy Y.
Fresno, CA
I used this some time ago and I like how it feels on my body, however, I didn't like it at all on my face, it feels sticky?? I don't know the word for it, but yeah. I'll buy this once in a while only.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??