BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Raegan R.
Birchleaf
These aveeno 2 pack facial cleanser is the best. I use it just about everyday and I buy it a lot. I usually get this product At my local store. It is a very inexpensive product. I highly reccomend to others.
Daniel T.
Port Saint Lucie , FL
Me & my whole family been using this lotion for years. It makes your skin feel smooth & it has a nice & not strong smell to it. It keeps your skin from drying up & friends always tell me I have soft skin.
Cheltzy D.
Oxford, MI
This is my all time favorite lotion. It doesn't feel oily or sticky but it hydrates my skin, I've been through 3 bottles and will definitely be buying more. Definitely recommend for dry or combo skin
virginia a.
Tried and True moisturizing lotion. It does not have an overwhelming scent, does not clog my pores, and is oil free. I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff and I will never get tired of it!
Rachel F.
Seattle, WA
Aveeno is perfect for my eczema. My doctor recommended it to me years ago and I have been faithful ever since! It really is a gentle, but very moisturizing product.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Gentle, creamy and moisturizing. It's affordable and very effective for dry skin and dry patches. One of the only brands that works for my skin. I bought mine at target and I would recommend this product.
Traci S.
Fayetteville, TN
I was born with Eczema so it is very rare that I come across a lotion that benefits me. Most lotions make me itch, some even make me whelp up, but Aveeno calms my skin and moisturizes it all day long.
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
para mejorar la buena salud de la piel no hay nada mejor que ua buena cream humectante.. en este ir y venir encontre a  AVEENO daily moisturizing lotion , me encanta, contiene ingredientes naturales como la avena que ayuda a la resequedad y apor ta humedad a la piel , dejandola muchomas suave y sana
Janae H.
Long Beach, CA
I have dry skin and this lotion has been a staple for me for a few years now. I've tried others but I always go make to Aveeno. There is no residue, and it's not greasy. Moisturizes the skin all day!
Eva M.
This is the best lotion out there, by a long shot. It's extremely hydrating and never irritates my sensitive skin. I have eczema, but this lotion helps immensely and never irritates my skin. I use it on my face and body every day!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??