BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Jass K.
I have been using this moisturizer forever! I love how light it is. I have oily skin so moisturizer can be scary. This moisturizer blends into my skin and great for everyday use. I use this twice a day. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Destiny C.
sparks,nv
Purchased at: Walgreens
This moisturizer works well especially for my cracked skin in the winter. It’s gentle on my sensitive skin and is an affordable product that I can use everyday. I would recommend this product to people of all skin types who need to moisturize multiple times a day.
Nour D.
Laval, QC
This is my go to lotion! I love it so much! It's amazing for people with dry skin! I love using them when I get out the shower. It smells great and super smooth on the skin! I take this with me every where, I have this lotion is different sizes. To make sure that I always have it on hand.
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
The don't love the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion due to the consistency of the lotion itself. It almost makes my hands feel wet and doesn't really absorb well. It also does not have a scent which I like a light scent.
chey d.
Travis Air Force Base
Aveeno in my opinion makes the best lotion , this has helped with my dry skin so much! I love this. I always have this product on hand because it works well with dry itchy skin that I have found so far. I would recommend this product to everyone. Best one yet.
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
I had such dry skin and this cleared in up in DAYS!! it’s a little pricey but not too bad. It’s effective and gets the job done! It’s easy to carry around and conceal if you need to! It doesn’t smell great but it works.
Krobau O.
My mother got this from my baby brother I loved it because I skin is very dry so does my bro. it was nice packaging and smell wasn’t too strong. I will be re-purchasing this product again it improved my skin very much.
Amy M.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: CVS
I've used a lot of lotions over the years, I have really bad dry skin. It seems like my skin just soaks everything up and I'm still dry and itchy!! Aveeno has been a life saver for me. No more scratching for me Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Sam H.
Sparta
I have super sensitive skin, and this is what I use daily. I love that it is unscented, and doesn’t have any unnecessary ingredients. It does its job without being oily or leaving a residue. It is a great daily moisturizer, for a super reasonable price.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love Aveeno! It lives up to its named beyond measures. If your child has allergies or sensitivity this is a great buy. It’s gentle on even the most sensative skin. I have not ever broke out from this lotion or bath
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??