BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Yahaira G.
Garland, UT
Really recommend this product for dry skin. I myself have eczema and this is one of my favorite products to use for it. It's long lasting. It's best to use righthe when you get out of the shower. Goes on so smoothly and absorbs quickly.
Jessi C.
Davenport, IA
All my favororite Aveno products in one. I am in heaven. My skin is silky smooth and refreshed 24/7 with this boundle. I feel like royalty when I use them all. I would highly recommend this to everybody
Soo H.
I love this lotion. It's very moisturizing and does not leave that greasy feeling like most of the other brands do. The scent is light, but does not leave a scent once you put it on. This is my go to daily lotion so I definitely recommend.
Leah C.
Berne, IN
Its my firt time using this product as a friend recommend it to me.its was a a ok product but i like more the one they have for baby as it was the one i used for my baby's. i like it and i like the scent.scent is a plus factor to me due.
Nichelle H.
Henrico, VA
This is the best moisturizer ever! I have , well had really bad eczema and it kept my skin moist if I used it fresh out of the shower! No fragrance, no artificial irritants! It’s great! Especially for super dry skin
Illissa M.
Jackson, TN
AVEENO lotion is the only lotion I will use it keeps my skin moisturized for so long and is very gentle on the skin, especially for those who have irritable skin or have eczema.
Emily M.
Gillett, WI
This lotion keeps my skin nice and soft. I use it everyday due to working in health care my hands get dry. I love that there is little scent to this, overall good to use. This price is a little more than the average lotion but it works nice.
Grace P.
Eau Claire, WI
The lotion left my hand nourished and soft. This is a non greasy lotion and doesn't make hands sticky. It applies great with the included pump and absorbs into dry cracked or chapped hands very quickly.
Danielle P.
North Irwin
The smell to this lotion is absolutely amazing I can’t ever get enough it’s super gentle on the skin and it’s a great price for how good it is in my opinion. It heals dry skin within a couple days depending on how dry but it’s a great lotion.
Melissa S.
I love the way it leaves my face feeling. Feels refreshed. My skin feels soft. Does not dry out my face like other creams and lotions. I believe the product is worth the price because it leaves my skin soft and not oily. I only use Aveeno.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??