BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Samantha S.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Before going on vacation with my daughter i needed to grab a travel size tube of lotion as my daughters elbows were getting pretty dry. This was the only lotion the store carried. I bought it and my daughter loved it! her elbows were back to normal in two days! Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
I have some eczema on my upper arm and I apply it there every night after I shower and it feels hydrating and moisturizing all day long also has a nice scent and it's very effective I would definitely repurchase!
tami s.
Saint Leonard, MD
Best lotion at a cheap price... works well to soothe dry skin after not wearing lotion. reminds me of putting vaseline on versus a watery lotion. Not a fan of the smell, reminds me of a hospital, so I mainly use to soothe not to smell nice.
Ashley O.
Milton, VT
Loveeeeee this wash it's one of my favorites. Especially the lotion, I also use it on my daughter for her rough skin, making her feel freshly smooth. It's mostly effective. I try not to use it everyday. But I do continue to buy it frequently.
Saf H.
Atlanta, GA
Mild scent but a great moisture. Overall a really good and simple product. I would recommend it for those of you wanting something simpler that does the job well.
Jennifer R.
ME
I love your moisturizing lotion. I keep it with me in my purse for when I need to use it and it works wonders! I like that I don't have to apply it every hour because my skin drys out again! Love your lotion!
Sam S.
I used the that had an SPF of 15 on my face before I went outside to do yard work. Even though I didn't get burned, I still felt like I got more sun than I wanted to - maybe sweating had an impact on that.
Liz N E.
Lovely fragrance. A bit watery and soaks in quickly, I prefer thick emollient type lotions. However for throwing in your purse and using on the go this is a great option to have.
Marilyn M.
Using the body wash and lotion leaves my skin feeling sooo soft and moisturized all day! I love especially for the winter! It maybe a little pricey just for some soap and lotion but it is honestly worth it!
Allison D.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is a very nice daily moisturizer. I use this on my body, after a shower, etc. It is not greasy and absorbs fast. I can even use it on my hands, which I don't always feel is possible with most body lotions.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??