BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Kayla B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Not only is this great because of the twin pack value saving our family extra cost when it comes to our already sensitive skin. We have one daughter in particular can not use any other brand of lotion. So we always have some Aveeno on hand. Great product!
Megan R.
Richmond, CA
I love love love Aveeno. Next to neutrogena it is my #1 product. My daughter and I are sensitive and our water is extra hard. This keeps us moisturized and prevents eczema breakouts.
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT
Again - bought the small one so that I could try it out without having to commit to it if I didn't like it. Wasn't super pricey and I felt like it kept my skin moisturized and clean looking all day long. Bought from Walmart.
Kimberly H.
Clayton, NC
I love this product . its a must have at home. keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized. very effective product. i buy it at walmart since prices are cheaper there. worth the purchase.
Evy H.
I loooovvee this lotion. My mom always buys it. I love it because it really moisturizes my hands and my face. I've used other for my face and make me break out, but not this lotion. I trust this lotion for my face!
Lynn W.
Rahway, NJ
My go to package!! Avenue never fails me. Will continue to purchase this. However I am thinking of trying new brands so let me know a brand that is just as good!
Stormy C.
Corp Christi, TX
Aveeno is the only brand of lotion I can stand. I'm not a huge fan of the way lotion generally sits on my skin, but Aveeno doesn't feel to thick or irritating. I love to keep one of these small tubes in my purse!
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Aveeno lotion leaves my skin feeling great every time! This is a truly scent-free lotion, and is wonderful for sensitive skin. The 5 oz. bottle is great for carrying in a bag or purse when your skin is feeling dry.
Crystal V.
This product is great for my face, it never leaves my skin feeling dry. I always use it after my shower, I would say that it is very effective because it helps with my dry skin. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family!!
Amanda R.
This product really does moisturize my skin. I use it daily and it makes the dry skin I have moisturized throughout the day. I have repurchased this item several times and it works wonders each time I buy it.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??