BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Victoria P.
Ennis, TX
This lotion does what it claims. I use it during the winter combined with coconut oil on days when my skin needs a little extra something. Not too pricey and gives my skin a healthy look and feel. Try it yourself!
Megan R.
Richmond, CA
I love love love Aveeno. Next to neutrogena it is my #1 product. My daughter and I are sensitive and our water is extra hard. This keeps us moisturized and prevents eczema breakouts.
Kayla B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Not only is this great because of the twin pack value saving our family extra cost when it comes to our already sensitive skin. We have one daughter in particular can not use any other brand of lotion. So we always have some Aveeno on hand. Great product!
Christina Y.
Love this lotion, works well for sensitive skin. After a few weeks of use I can see a noticeable difference in my skin. It is much smoothr and softer. I also appreciate that there is no scent to this lotion.
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT
Again - bought the small one so that I could try it out without having to commit to it if I didn't like it. Wasn't super pricey and I felt like it kept my skin moisturized and clean looking all day long. Bought from Walmart.
Lynn W.
Rahway, NJ
My go to package!! Avenue never fails me. Will continue to purchase this. However I am thinking of trying new brands so let me know a brand that is just as good!
Stormy C.
Corp Christi, TX
Aveeno is the only brand of lotion I can stand. I'm not a huge fan of the way lotion generally sits on my skin, but Aveeno doesn't feel to thick or irritating. I love to keep one of these small tubes in my purse!
Jalissa L.
Allentown, PA
This lotion is very natural and non-greasy absorbs dry skin in seconds . No fragrance whats so ever if ur allergic in any kind I usually use it everyday day especially when i get out the shower or i put it on my face when i leave the house.leaves my skin soft ,smooth and healthy
Lexi B.
Superior, WI
I keep a rube of this in my purse to use daily it is very gentle and it easy greasy or super thick I love it. My hands get extremely dry from my job and it works wonderful. I love that it's an easy squeeze tube.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Aveeno lotion leaves my skin feeling great every time! This is a truly scent-free lotion, and is wonderful for sensitive skin. The 5 oz. bottle is great for carrying in a bag or purse when your skin is feeling dry.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??