BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Shayla M.
Wheeling, WV
I was told to use this on my tattoos during the healing process to keep them moisturized while they peeled, and it smelled great and worked very well. Kept them moisturized and didn’t hurt the sensitive skin at all.
Heather B.
I was looking for a new lotion and stumbled across this on the grocery store. Gotta love when they pit body wash and lotion together. I really loved the feel of it. It went on easy and not greasy.
Julia F.
Woodburn, OR
You can never go wrong with aveeno. I use it, every day. So does my whole family. I even put it on my daughter when her skin seems a little dry. I don’t think I know anyone who doesn’t use this? Or haven’t used this?
Cheli A.
Elkton, Va
The most important thing you need when the cold weather comes is a good moisturizing cream.i have always loved Aveeno.Their lotions and cream are best.I love the smell.I love how soft my skin feels after using it!
I was on the hunt for a perfect moisturizer for my skin and then I found this. I first bought a smaller size to try it out and used it up within a couple months. I recommend it to all my friends and to anyone else.
Briana M.
Graham, NC
I Love this product. It has a good smell to it. Keeps my hand and arms smooth all day. I use it everyday. Since I have very dry skin I needed something that would last. Very easy to apply and it's excess my expiation. I would buy this product again.
Emily O.
Super soft and not sticky lotion! I love using this when my hands are dry (and sometimes when they are not) because it makes my hands feel great! Highly recommend!
sumaiyah u.
this lotion is really good! it moisturizes the skin. I bought it at Rite Aid but you can find it in any drug store. I use it everyday after I get out the shower. It is very gentle. Totally recommand this because its very smoothing and just overall great
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is a great lotion for people with ezcema but I only use in summer spring months because it's light weight and doesn't give you a greasy feeling after applying
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Mostly use on my hands and feet but could be used on the face as well if needed. I like to rub my feet and put on socks before bed, it keeps my heels silky smooth!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??