BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Brittany A.
Fayetteville
Nice thick cream. Not oily but coats the skin to keep it moisturized longer. Took off a star because the product is very thick it takes a while to actually rub in. I do however like that for my legs so it's a great all over kind of lotion. I don't recommend it for your face.
PARENT R.
Guys this is amazing!!! My skin is always super dry but with this daily moisturizing lotion my skin has finally gotten to be smooth and not dry!! Thanks Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Derricka M.
One of my absolute favorite lotions to use it's not too heavy or light .It gives me the right amount of moisture for my entire body it leaves my skin feeling very smooth in texture and I don't need to remoisture throughout the day.
Kristine M.
California
I’ve used this lotion many times. It moisturizes initially but I took stars off because I don’t feel like it lasts all day. Even if I put it on twice a day, I still end up feeling dry. There’s better lotions out there, save your money.
Jasmyn M.
Stockton , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This moisturizer lotion works really good! It ur skin is cracking apply this one after you shower for better results! This item is not harsh it does not burn ur skin at all! It is very affordable and I always buy this for my family
Sydney L.
Washougal
I live this moisturizer, I usually see this as a daily face moisturizer because it is easy on my sensitive skin which prevents any break outs. I have also used this on my tattoos during the dry stages of healing and it work great!
Michelle  H.
I personally have combination skin, sometimes it gets dry and other times it gets oily. Many moisturizers I have used in the past all contain too much moisture causing the oiliness to peak but using Aveeno after washing my face and body keeps me moisturized and also allows my makeup application to go on smoothly!
Ashley C.
Great moisturizer, but it doesn't really have a smell. If you're a person who prefers scented moisturizers then you probably won't like this one. The good thing is it's really gentle on your skin. It's works well for dry skin.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I love this brand. I use the lavender Aveeno lotion every single day, multiple times a day. It leaves the skin feeling smooth without leaving it greasy. I also keep one of the travel sized original scents in my car in case I need it on the go.
casey c.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this lotion because it has no fragrance no chemical fragrance at all that's for 24 hours and has all natural ingredients it's great for healing tattoos I love it I use it all year round
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??