BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is a great lotion for people with ezcema but I only use in summer spring months because it's light weight and doesn't give you a greasy feeling after applying
Katherine C.
Allentown, PA
Best thing I ever used and helped me with my ezcema. The body wash is gentle and not irritating and the lotion keeps your skin moisturize and helps soothe the skin.
julie g.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great everyday lotion. is it not scented and you actually understand what ingredients are used in this product. Plus at 18 oz. for $6 on amazon you can not beat the quality or price. My skin is significantly smoother when using this product.
Krystyne H.
East Dorset, VT
I absolutely love this product. I have 3 kids ages 3 months, 3 years old and 8 1/2 years old and they have eczema and this lotion works amazing on them. I love how it doesn't leave an oily feeling after using it.
Cheli A.
Elkton, Va
The most important thing you need when the cold weather comes is a good moisturizing cream.i have always loved Aveeno.Their lotions and cream are best.I love the smell.I love how soft my skin feels after using it!
Heather B.
I was looking for a new lotion and stumbled across this on the grocery store. Gotta love when they pit body wash and lotion together. I really loved the feel of it. It went on easy and not greasy.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Mostly use on my hands and feet but could be used on the face as well if needed. I like to rub my feet and put on socks before bed, it keeps my heels silky smooth!
Yareli P.
Torrance, CA
This product is awesome only because I have really sensitive skin and Aveeno wash and lotion don't give me rashes or do not dry out my skin I really like this product on my skin and it also does not leave it oily
Briana M.
Graham, NC
I Love this product. It has a good smell to it. Keeps my hand and arms smooth all day. I use it everyday. Since I have very dry skin I needed something that would last. Very easy to apply and it's excess my expiation. I would buy this product again.
Jazmin M.
El Paso, TX
Its very thick i wish it had smell but its for moisturinzing so i guess its whatever pros it keeps my skin soft and moist con at the end of rubbing in it almost feels like watered down
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??