BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Jadi S.
I used to use this for my moisturizer everyday when I did my makeup and it makes my face soft and moisturized however for me I had to switch because it's too runny and almost like watery for me I might not buy it again
Alexandra S.
This is a good lotion, nothing special which is why I gave it three stars. I think it's mild, smells good, absorbs fine, and provides good moisture. It doesn't last long and I found myself needing to apply constantly.
Briana T.
I use this at work. I work in a veterinary hospital, so we wash our hands a lot! All the hand washing dries out my hands. Aveeno absorbs fast and keeps my hands smooth and moisturized until the next hand washing.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I keep this lotion in my purse and I really like it. The scent is very light and it makes my hands soft. I bought it at Walgreens and I think it's very reasonably priced. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good lotion!
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is a great lotion for people with ezcema but I only use in summer spring months because it's light weight and doesn't give you a greasy feeling after applying
Shayla M.
Wheeling, WV
I was told to use this on my tattoos during the healing process to keep them moisturized while they peeled, and it smelled great and worked very well. Kept them moisturized and didn’t hurt the sensitive skin at all.
Briana M.
Graham, NC
I Love this product. It has a good smell to it. Keeps my hand and arms smooth all day. I use it everyday. Since I have very dry skin I needed something that would last. Very easy to apply and it's excess my expiation. I would buy this product again.
Bailey S.
Castaic, CA
affordable.. makes skin rich and creamy. doesnt feel chemically driven because ther eis no smell. It is nice because it smells clean :). but not chemically scented
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Mostly use on my hands and feet but could be used on the face as well if needed. I like to rub my feet and put on socks before bed, it keeps my heels silky smooth!
Julia F.
Woodburn, OR
You can never go wrong with aveeno. I use it, every day. So does my whole family. I even put it on my daughter when her skin seems a little dry. I don’t think I know anyone who doesn’t use this? Or haven’t used this?
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??