BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Sofia E.
Washington , Dc
This product it's okay for the amount of money expected for. It moisturizers my skin .Its okay but a better scent would make it better .Its a great product .You can find it mostly everywhere .The packaging its basic .
Madeline N.
I buy this in large quantities at my local Costco. It is of a good value and is a nice, light and non-scented lotion to wear especially during the summertime. Not greasy at all. If anything, it smells like oatmeal, but nothing too strong. Will buy again.
Candace J.
Kokomo, IN
I enjoy this product, I would buy it again. It's lightly scented and does its job as a moisturizer. I like that it comes in a small bottle, I can stick it in my purse and go. It's gentle and can be used on all skin types. Nothing I would change about it.
Marissa A.
This lotion is perfect for being on the go. I carry this with me at all times for myself and for my kids. I love how it absorbs into your skin and doesn't leave the skin feeling like there's an excess amount left over.
Adriane C.
Hutto, TX
I really like this lotion because it's super light and non irritating. It dries well so it's not sticky at all. I bought it at the grocery store at my local HEB. It's a fairly good value but I'lll use any coupons if I have any. I would purchase it again.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite lotion. It moisturizes well and doesn't leave a weird residue. The texture of my skin stays really nice for a lot longer when using this. And the price isn't that bad when compared to similar products.
Jessica H.
I really like this lotion bc it absorbs quickly and is scent free. Sometimes you just don't want to smell lotion! I've had this bottle for ab a year, so it def lasts!
Lacey S.
Tellico Plains
This is a very nice product. It leaves your skin satisfying with scent and leaves it feeling amazingly soft. The packaging is very nice. The product can be found at your local Walmart or Dollar General. It's great, but they could find better smelling scents.
Chrissy J.
Durand, MI
I love this product! I have really dry skin on my legs, and it keeps them hydrated all day long! Not just for my legs too during winter when you get really bad dry skin I.E elbows, hands, face. I use it for everything! I would recommend it to everyone!
Christina L.
Temple City, CA
I love that this doesn't feel Thai land give that sticky feeling on my skin. It feels really lightweight but also gives me the moisture that I need. There's not really a scent to it, which I like. I would recommend this moisturizer!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??