BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Joanna Y.
Savoy, IL
I've used this product for as long as I can remember. this product has never broken me out, and is the perfect moisturizer for my skin. The Aveeno Daily Moisturizer is a staple in my skincare routine, and I keep at least 2 big containers at all times. Love it!
Casey D.
Hudson, NH
This lotion never causes any burning feeling after applying it like other lotions sometimes do. The scent is not too strong but not nonexistent either which is nice.
Valarie C.
Mesquite, Tx
This lotion has been my go to product since day 1. I use this for face and body. Works great during summer for a lightweight moisturizer and works amazing during winter when my skin is super dry and itchy. No complaints whatsoever with all of aveenos products
Crystal S.
I have used this moisturizer because my father uses it. It didn't moisturize my skin at all and it felt like I was putting nothing on my face ! My skin was still dry and and kept peeling no matter how much I put on my face
Ambra B.
THE BEST LOTION FOR SENSITIVE SKIN!!!! I have been using this loton for years after experiencing a horrible breakout. This lotion is worth the price, very effective!
Amanda M.
Perfect for sensitive skin. Non scented but very moisturizing. I even used it after getting my tattoo to keep it hydrated. My grandma actually raves about this product as well lol. Great price point, why wouldn't you try it?
Megan S.
If you're not into a lot of fragrance, this is overall, a great everyday body lotion. It's gentle on the skin and very nourishing. It's size also makes it the perfect size to travel with for on-the-go needs. It doesn't leave your skin with a greasy feeling.
Taylor Y.
White Oak, PA
I use aveeno products everyday. My favorite is the facial wash and the active naturals daily moisturizing lotion. It feels very fresh and does not leave your face feeling sticky and oily. Very refreshing and would definitely recommend to others.
Laiba R.
Arlington, TX
Love the way this makes my skin feel. I have been getting dryer lately as opposed to my oily skin and this has really been helping with my dry patches and helping my makeup go on smoothr.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
My parents and I can only use aveeno when it come to lotion. My dad really likes it because he says it softens and refreshes his skin after showering. I like to use it when I am done shaving. Yup you could say we are a fan !
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??