BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
My parents and I can only use aveeno when it come to lotion. My dad really likes it because he says it softens and refreshes his skin after showering. I like to use it when I am done shaving. Yup you could say we are a fan !
Heather M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This product works great. Leaves skin hydrated and soft. I have every sensitive skin and it helps with that as well. I would recommend this brand to every one I know.
Elise V.
Oak Park Hts, MN
My skin has never felt more amazing than it does when i use Aveeno Daily Moisturizer. I hate lotions by nature because they're typically so oily, but not with Aveeno.
Ariella E.
Great neck, NY
I am not over exaggerating with the 5 stars, this is actually my favorite cream ever. The moisture actually stays in my skin and I feel hydrated for long periods of time. I keep this big bottle next to my bed and have a mini one in my bag for the winter when I have extreme dryness. Buy from Costco for the best price!
Taylor Y.
White Oak, PA
I use aveeno products everyday. My favorite is the facial wash and the active naturals daily moisturizing lotion. It feels very fresh and does not leave your face feeling sticky and oily. Very refreshing and would definitely recommend to others.
Olivia P.
Chelsea, MI
A great everyday moisturizer for your body! I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin because it did not bother my sensitive skin. It leaves skin a bit sticky after applying but goes away after a short time. I would recommend this product.
Amanda M.
Perfect for sensitive skin. Non scented but very moisturizing. I even used it after getting my tattoo to keep it hydrated. My grandma actually raves about this product as well lol. Great price point, why wouldn't you try it?
Kieana M.
Columbus, GA
This happens to be the only lotion that keeps my skin hydrated and smooth throughout the day and night. I swear two pumps go a long way and it helps! I have really dry skin so for this to keep me mosturized is a MIRACLE
Emilia d.
Overall it is pricey, however, you pay for quality. I gave it three stars because of the price. However, I avoid overly scented lotions and this did the trick for me.
Susan L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff! Super moisturizing but not greasy. Leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use this every night before I sleep and wake up to baby soft hands. Usually just pick it up at the drugstore when I'm out. Will continue to purchase this again and again!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??