BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Annette G.
Shenandoah, TX
I absolutely love this lotion! It's fragrance free, hydrates well and doesn't leave me sticky or greasy. If I use it at night, I'm still soft the next day. Fantastic lotion!
Breeana E.
Modesto, CA
I user to have really itchy skin which would cause dryness on my legs. Using this really helped with the dryness and made my skin healthier looking . Very affordable as well !
Priyanka D.
My favorite in moisturizers! I have really sensitive skin and this is my friend during both summer and winter months. there is nothing not to like about this body lotion. the fragrance is mild and not overpowering. apply after shower and you are set for the day!
Rachel M.
Canton, GA
Lotion has great texture and is super smooth. It has a nice, fresh smell with a hint of sunscreen protection which I like. I have very sensitive skin so finding a product that works for my face is very difficult. If you have sensitive skin I would purchase this!
Deanna  S.
Oak Lawn, IL
For someone who has suffered with eczema forever, this is very soothing and calming for my skin. I have always loved aveeno, and it's ingredients are always helpful.
Laiba R.
Arlington, TX
Love the way this makes my skin feel. I have been getting dryer lately as opposed to my oily skin and this has really been helping with my dry patches and helping my makeup go on smoothr.
Angela M.
Portland, TX
Love love love the aveeno products. I have dry skin, and these products are very moisturizing. I am a repeat user of this product. It has met beyond my expectations. Very effective and recommend this product to others. I do intend on buying this product again.
Judy L.
Elmhurst, NY
This works wonders on my skin, but it leaves a sticky feeling behind. I have dry eczema skin and it is the worse during the winter time. With daily use, my skin condition has improved tremendously, but the only downside is the sticky feeling it leaves behind
Gordiè C.
Corpus Christi, TX
This lotion is so amazing fixes bumps on my skin fixes any problem I might have I buy this product from heb the packaging is also nice. Very decent looking for a gift for someone you can also find this product at Walmart and yes I would recommend. To others
merri K.
Westfield, MA
I keep this lotion on my night stand and use it before bed and when i wake up. it does its good amazingly nd it actually dermatologist recommended. i love the fact the this lotion comes with a pump so you know not to use too much
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??