BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
I have eczema and dry itchy skin. It is hard to find a product that that moisturizes but also doesn't dry my skin out. This lotion fits the bill! It's also very light without a greasy after feel.
Shehara Y.
Trenton, NJ
This is my favorite lotion ever! It is so hydrating for my dry skin and feels so soft and refreshing on the skin. It is the only body lotion is use for the past 3 years and nothing can compare.
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA
I use this product daily. My skin is sensitive, and gets dry easily. This product is very gentle on the skin, leaving it moisturized and looking great. I buy this at Walmart, it is very affordable. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin.
Priyanka D.
My favorite in moisturizers! I have really sensitive skin and this is my friend during both summer and winter months. there is nothing not to like about this body lotion. the fragrance is mild and not overpowering. apply after shower and you are set for the day!
Stacy W.
I do not recommend using this on your face if you have very oily skin like me but otherwise I like using this on my arms and legs. I like how this is all natural. It's very thick so it's good to use in the winter when your skin is dry.
Annette G.
Shenandoah, TX
I absolutely love this lotion! It's fragrance free, hydrates well and doesn't leave me sticky or greasy. If I use it at night, I'm still soft the next day. Fantastic lotion!
Bridget P.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my favorite drugstore lotion. Strong sents often bother me, and this lotion is low in sent. Plus, this leaves skin feeling smooth, not filmy like some lotions.
Breeana E.
Modesto, CA
I user to have really itchy skin which would cause dryness on my legs. Using this really helped with the dryness and made my skin healthier looking . Very affordable as well !
Cammie B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my daily moisturizer and I love that there's no scent. It comes out of the bottle thick but once rubbed on your skin, there's an instant soothing feeling and it doesn't feel like you have a thick layer of film on. I will probably never buy another brand.
Rachel M.
Canton, GA
Lotion has great texture and is super smooth. It has a nice, fresh smell with a hint of sunscreen protection which I like. I have very sensitive skin so finding a product that works for my face is very difficult. If you have sensitive skin I would purchase this!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??