BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Janz T.
Waipahu, HI
I don't usually buy the Aveeno Active Natural Daily lotion but when there's a good deal at y local store then I will stock up. For the price I pay, I feel that it is worth the money. Leaves my skin moist, smooth and flawless.
Erika P.
Pomona, CA
I don't like this lotion because it leaves a thick cream feeling. I used this for all over body and I would feel moisturized but never felt like my skin fully absorbed the lotion. It left me feeling sticky and clammy all day.
Jasper A.
Penn Valley, CA
I bought this lotion on Amazon, and it definitely impressed me. A little goes a long way and it is very moisturizing. It doesn't make my face feel sticky like other moisturizers have done. It's perfect for moisturizing your face before you put on makeup. I love it!
Samantha C.
Tallahassee, FL
I like this lotion because it helps moisturize my skin . Especially the one with oats in it because my skin is so sensitive. Only thing I'm not crazy about is that it is a little heavy as in you feel the residue of you put too much
Jennifer S.
Hoover, AL
Best lotion out there! Does not leave your skin oily and hydrates it! I used to have super dry legs from the pool chlorine and would use Aveeno to help and would always have great skin with it!
mackenzie g.
Red Rock, TX
This product was a little disappointing I thought it would help right away but I didn't start to notice I difference in my skin until I got almost all they way through the bottle. But I will say the packaging was nice.i may go out and buy it again but I'm not sure yet.
K'Lynn R.
Paris, TX
This is my go to moisturizer. I even have the Aveeno Eczema lotion. Aveeno is my holy grail. I love this stuff so much! It makes my skin so soft and you can't beat that.
Destinee R.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect brand for those who have sensitive skin. This product makes you along feel amazingly soft. You don't have that dry feeling when you out of the shower. It's definitely a wonderful product and definitely worth the money.
Julianne T.
Lubbock
I like this product because it hair a fairly neutral smell and it isn't too oily. With that being said though, it still is a great moisturizer and definitely helps prevent dry and scaly skin. I especially like to use it on my hands.
Autumn M.
Puyallup, Wa
I use Aveeno religiously! I really like that it is dermatologist recommended and based from oatmeal. The Stress Relief one is my fave it smells like lavender and is super cheap. 10/10 recommend.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??