BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Nykeisha B.
Ms State, MS
I must have lotion with me at all times! I have really dry hands but aveeno make life a little easier for me. I take a small bottle of this lotion wherever I go. Thumbs up!
Rachel D.
Santa Ana, CA
I really love how smooth and creamy this lotion feels when I apply it to my skin! Super moisturizing. I would really recommend this lotion. It's pretty affordable for the size of the bottle. And you don't have to constantly be applying more lotion. A little goes a long way
Brienna E.
Andover, MN
The best lotion in the market! As someone with sensitive skin, I struggle to find good lotion that isn't funny smelling or weird feeling however this is neither of those! Goes on smooth and leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished!
Sheila M.
Great lotion!!
I love this lotion I have pretty dry knees and this lotion is great for that. It's also really affordable and you get a lot of product. Overall this is a great lotion if your looking for an affordable and great lotion. 10/10 would recommend and repurchase!!!
Maria R.
Commerce twp , MI
The weirdest thing is that it feels wet. Not oily, but like water in your skin. And then it dries up! I can actually put this in my face in the morning, absolutely love it! So gentle!
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a standard in our household. Great after a shower, but also in a travel size in my purse to moisturize my hands throughout the day. Love the non-greasy feel and subtle, barely there scent.
Nora S.
Hampshire, IL
This lotion is a life saver during the harsh winter months of the Midwest. My skin tends to become extremely dry and cracked, and this lotion is the only thing that can save it. It leave my hands and body feeling soft and healthy.
Tessa J.
Sacramento
I absolutely love Aveeno products. I have very sensitive skin and it always keeps my skin moisturized and I never have an allergic reaction to it. Very gentle and smooth. I recommend this product to anyone with dry or sensitive skin.
Brittany C.
I was highly disappointed with this. Aveeno is my go to for almost everything skin and body but this lotion just doesn't seem to do the job. It never seems to help with the after water dryness from all our summer water activities.
Kaitie M.
Blountsville, AL
I use this product on a daily basis. I've never really found anything that helps with my dry skin but this stuff is amazing. I bought this at my local Walmart. It's very soft with no Oily residue. I would recommend this to everyone!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??