BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Taylor K.
I use this lotion typically just after I get new tattoos. The lotion is such a high quality that it makes the healing process quicker. I also feel like it helps my skin hold color longer because it is so hydrating. Definitely one of my favorites
Janeece F.
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. It has a calming scent and it so smooth on your skin. It’s inexpensive and I always get it when it’s on sale . Very gentle lotion for the whole entire body. Definitely recommend it for all skin types !
Alexis M.
This is a great product to use if you have sensitive skin. It doesn't burn the face and it also doesn't take long to dry after it has been applied. It smells great and great and they have many scents to choose from if this isn't your favorite.
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
This is one of the best drugstore lotions out there. This one always works great to give my skin the moisture that it needs ! If you have dry skin like I do then I suggest this one because it will put the moisture back into your skin that you need.
Kenna A.
Yakima
Great for Eczema prone or rash prone skin 😩 Perfect for dry flaky or rough skin . Will see difference in first use garanteed . Skin will be as soft as a babys  🤭 You can also use both for body and face plus it’s not expensive at all
Elaine M.
Staten Island, NY
Super hydrating.  It leaves my skin soft and supple without any sticky or weird residue. I use it all over and it was especially good for my elbows.  It doesn’t have an overwhelming smell either. I use it almost everyday.  It forever has a home in my daily routine.
Kimberly C.
Apopka , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Avino’s products I think they’re very gentle on the moisturize gray and they smell really good the only thing that I don’t like about it is it’s very oily if you use it for a face moisturizer and it tends to make my skin break out
Manh S.
Modesto, CA
This is my go to lotion for my body because it keeps your skin moisturized especially if you have dry skin like I do. It is very long lasting and smooth and gentle. I definitely recommend this to everyone to at least try it for yourself.
Ginny B.
I love this lotion.  With my job I need a fragrance free lotion and this is the best.  Also,  I wash my hands so much that they get really dry.  This lotion helps.  I use this product multiple times a day.
sheena U.
Havelock
Love all aveeno products !! This loation makes my skin so soft, does not leave my skin oily. It is also really good for tattoo healing process. My tattoos seemed to heal faster using this instead of any other loations made for tattoos.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??