BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Megan S.
I have dry skin and this lotion is an amazing moisturizer!! Great value for the magic it works!!! You can buy it at any drug store. It's so soft I also use it on my toddler.
Kelly S.
Arlington, TX
This is my favorire lotion on the planet! It is mild enough for my sensitive skin, yet a very powerful moisturizer! It is non- greasy, absorbs leaving skin super soft and subtle. I saw a decrease in ingrown hairs and my eczema improved tremendously. I don't go a day without it!
Nia S.
Baltimore, MD
Love it!!! Use it every morning and before bed. I have extremely bad acne and it gets bad as the weather changes. Once I began using Aveeno my face began to clear up! Including my black marks which were so hard to bleach and get rid of. But now I can show my face and be proud
Liza D.
Pasadena,CA
This lotion is great! It moisturizes without leaving you're skin greasy. I prefer to buy it at Costco cause you save some money... But I would so get it at target! I'd buy this lotion 100% of the time.
Jazmin V.
Santa Maria, CA
I absolutely LOVE these items by Aveeno. These are products that I am very positive I will be repurchasing. It is very effective and leaves your body feeling very moisturized and smooth. The value was worth every penny and i very much recommend this to people with dry skin.
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a standard in our household. Great after a shower, but also in a travel size in my purse to moisturize my hands throughout the day. Love the non-greasy feel and subtle, barely there scent.
Bri S.
Sumter, SC
Great face moisturizer! I use to use an expensive moisturize from a dermatologist, and i ran out and decided to give it a try! It works better than any other! Very affordable and does the job great!
Sheila M.
Great lotion!!
I love this lotion I have pretty dry knees and this lotion is great for that. It's also really affordable and you get a lot of product. Overall this is a great lotion if your looking for an affordable and great lotion. 10/10 would recommend and repurchase!!!
Lisa S.
Portland, OR
I use this after getting out of the shower, it keeps my skin moisturized all day without feeling greasy. It doesn't irritate my eczema which I get when the seasons change.
Rachel D.
Santa Ana, CA
I really love how smooth and creamy this lotion feels when I apply it to my skin! Super moisturizing. I would really recommend this lotion. It's pretty affordable for the size of the bottle. And you don't have to constantly be applying more lotion. A little goes a long way
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??