BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Elvia S.
Laurel, MD
Best lotion ever. I use it in a daily basis and I love how it leaves my skin soft and smooth. The smell is neutral, which is great for those who dislike strong smells. I could even pull off a second day with this lotion. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone.
Anh N.
Stafford, TX
I love this lotion. My family and i have been using this for years. I love how it doesn't have smell and it can absorb quickly to my skin. I use it for my whole body everyday after the shower whether it's summer or winter. Also this lotion doesn't make my skin feel sticky afterwards
Anita H.
auburndale, fl
Use this on a daily basis. I wash my hands a lot due to working with a lot of children and my hands got really dried out. After using Aveeno it helps keeps my hands moisturized.
Jessica O.
Greeley, CO
Well after purshasing muy first bundle of the Aveeno wash and lotion I started using it and I feel very confortable it has a very nice feeling after each use and the smell of the lotion it is very good to my sense a great fragrance that you can smell and a silky touch on your skin.
Susan M.
Rossville, GA
Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion. Is a must in our family. We have dry skin which chaps easily. I love the soft fast absorption & silky texture. A light fresh scent. Amazing value & I love that it has a built in SPF. ice true other moisturizers but they all failed by comparison.
Natalia H.
Ive gotten it and used it once, although i did not like the smell. The out go of the product was great, it left my hands smooth (and my legs!) but the smell was somewhat earthy and grainy.
Jamie B.
Oklahoma City , OK
I use this on my face and body everyday. I change it up every now and then but I always go back to my ride or die aveeno. I have dry and sensitive skin and aveeno daily moisturizer is a real life saver.
Erin S.
This has been my go-to lotion for years. I use it every day after I get out of the shower. I like that it doesn't have a super strong smell and doesn't leave you feeling greasy.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I had bought this lotion when I was having really bad itching hand! I don't know what I was allergic to but a friend recommended this lotion and it work like a charm! Now my hand is not itching or irritate! I just now use like a regular lotion!
Daphne L.
I use this daily after I shower. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or slippery like some other lotions. It generally feels like it's really going into my skin and moisturizing it, not just an extra layer of product on top o fmy skin.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??